To register for the Saturday, May 3rd CURE’s 22nd Annual Meeting:
- Download 22nd CURE Annual Meeting Registration Form
- Fill out the form
- You may attach the form to an email and send to email@example.com OR you may print it and mail it to 117 South 1st Street, Montevideo, MN 56265 with your payment OR you may stop in the CURE Office between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Friday, to drop off your form and payment.
- Having trouble? Please call Dixie Toll Free at 877-269-2873 for help or to register via phone.
COST per person for the Annual Meeting:
- $20 for Adult CURE Members
- $30 for Adult Non-Members
- $10 for Student/Child CURE Members
- $20 for Student/Child Non-Members.
225 Person Limit. Registration is required for the Annual Meeting. Not sure if your annual membership is up to date? Just call the office to find out! Click here to become a member.
To RSVP for the Friday, May 2nd “Don’t Worry; We’ve Got This” – A Gathering of Rising Leaders:
- EMAIL Sarina@cureriver.org OR CALL Toll Free 1-877-269-2873 to let us know you plan on attending.
The Gathering of Rising Leaders event is free but RSVP is required for a food count. People of all ages are welcome to attend this event!
To register for a spot on the Eco-Voyageur Canoe:
- EMAIL Dixie@cureriver.org OR CALL Toll Free 1-877-269-2873
A spot on the canoe is free.
Download and/or print: Weekend Overview Map
Online Google Maps (click on one of the links below to see a map for each day):
Places to Stay
- Holt House Bed & Breakfast in Granite Falls (offering a 20% discount to CURE Members for River History Weekend)
- Prairie’s Edge Casino & Resort in Granite Falls
- Granite Falls Super Motel
- Camping at Upper Sioux Agency State Park in Granite Falls
- Camping at Memorial Park in Granite Falls