- This event has passed.
Minnesota River Congress
June 19, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
Several citizen organizations focused on Minnesota River natural and economic environments are planning to hold the first Minnesota River Congress Thursday, June 19 at Turner Hall in New Ulm. The schedule begins with afternoon events, followed by dinner, and discussion in the evening. The public is welcome and invited to attend.
If you are registering to table, please register individually as well. Tickets are $15 pre-sale and $20 at the door. Tabling costs $30. We hope you can join us!
For more information, contact Scott Sparlin, 507-276-2280, email@example.com.
Minnesota River Valley Congress schedule June 19, 2014, Turner Hall, 102 S. State St., New Ulm:
- 1-3 p.m. – Tour of the Minnesota River History Center, Riverside Park.
- 3-5 p.m. – Networking Fair-displays by organizations, Turner Hall.
- 5 p.m. – Social hour and music.
- 5:30 p.m. – Buffet dinner.
- 6:15 p.m. – Presentation by Natalie Warren and Wild River Academy students.
- 6:45 p.m. – Overview-purpose of congress.
- 7 p.m. – Small and large group discussion.
- 9 p.m. – Adjourn.