In these challenging times, our work to create a fair, local energy system continues. This is why CURE is inviting our neighbors in southwest Minnesota to learn more about the recently launched Morris and Southwest Prairie Solar Co-op.
Morris & Southwest Prairie Solar Co-op Webinars
– Register and attend the date that works best for you –
☀️ August 26 | 7-8:30pm – Everyone!
☀️ September 9 | 7-8:30pm – Everyone!
☀️ September 16 | 12-1:30pm – REAP & Rural Business focus
Topics to be covered:
- Things to consider when putting solar panels on your home or business
- How to add a charger for an electric vehicle
- What it means to go solar with the Morris and Southwest Prairie Solar Co-op
- How does solar technology work
- How you get paid for the energy you produce through net metering
- What is the payback period and how you can finance your solar
This will be a live presentation, so you’ll be able to ask questions too.
CURE has worked with Solar United Neighbors of Minnesota over the last several years and is excited to partner with them to launch the Morris and Southwest Prairie Solar Co-op.
Solar United Neighbors (SUN) has done over 240 solar co-ops around the county helping over 4,600 people go solar. A solar co-op is simply people joining to get the best price and service from a solar installer, tap into the expertise at SUN and to support each other through the process.
Additional partners in this project include the Morris Model and Land Stewardship Project.
If you decide that the Morris and Southwest Prairie Solar Co-op is the right fit for you and you join, please make sure to answer “CURE” to the question of “Where did you hear about the co-op?”
We are excited about this partnership and hope you can join us in working to grow solar energy and Energy Democracy in Minnesota!