- This event has passed.
Morris and Southwest Prairie Solar Co-op Session Webinar | SEP 9
September 9, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us on WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9 from 7 PM – 8:30 PM and learn about solar energy and how our nonprofit co-op model simplifies the process of going solar on your home or small business from the comfort of your own home!
Topics to be covered:
- – Things to consider when putting solar panels on your home or business
- – How to add a charger for an electric vehicle
- – What it means to go solar with the Morris and Southwest Prairie Solar Co-op
- – How does solar technology work
- – How you get paid for the energy you produce through net metering
- – What is the payback period and how you can finance your solar
This will be a live presentation, so you’ll be able to ask questions too.
CURE has worked with Solar United Neighbors of Minnesota over the last several years and is excited to partner with them to launch the Morris and Southwest Prairie Solar Co-op.
Solar United Neighbors (SUN) has done over 240 solar co-ops around the county helping over 4,600 people go solar. A solar co-op is simply people joining to get the best price and service from a solar installer, tap into the expertise at SUN and to support each other through the process.
This will be a live presentation so you’ll be able to ask questions. Learn more about the process here.