Include CURE in your will or estate plan.
For nearly a quarter of a century, CURE has been working to improve water quality, build a clean energy economy and educate people about the effects of climate in the Minnesota River Basin.
This important work requires an investment in the future, an investment that will make a difference for the next generation.
You can help pass on our legacy in the Minnesota River Basin to future generations through the simplicity of a planned gift to CURE.
Planned giving options include:
- Appreciated Securities: this is a gift of stock or mutual funds to CURE.
- Bequests: the simplest and most common planned gift is made through a donor’s will.
- Annuities: A gift annuity allows a donor to make a meaningful gift to CURE and receive payments for life, plus tax benefits.
- Charitable Trusts: Charitable trusts are established through a trust company on behalf of CURE.
- Life Insurance Gifts: Substantial gifts can be made through life insurance policies naming CURE as the beneficiary.
- Real Estate: Donate residential, commercial or undeveloped real estate and provide support for conservation while saving on taxes and reducing responsibilities associated with property ownership.
- Retirement Plan Gifts: Benefit the Minnesota River Basin and future generations by naming CURE as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401k and other qualified plans through this tax-efficient gift.
We encourage you to speak with a knowledgeable, reputable financial advisor or insurance agent today to help you decide which gift is best for you and your family.
For additional questions please contact CURE’s financial advisor, Mark Rekow at please call 888-287-3569 or . Find the legal language and tax ID here.