Include CURE in your will or estate plan.
For nearly a quarter of a century, CURE has been working to improve water quality, build a clean energy economy and educate people about the effects of climate in the Minnesota River Basin.
This important work requires an investment in the future, an investment that will make a difference for the next generation.
You can help pass on our legacy in the Minnesota River Basin to future generations through the simplicity of a planned gift to CURE.
Planned giving options include:
- Appreciated Securities: this is a gift of stock or mutual funds to CURE.
- Bequests: the simplest and most common planned gift is made through a donor’s will.
- Annuities: A gift annuity allows a donor to make a meaningful gift to CURE and receive payments for life, plus tax benefits.
- Charitable Trusts: Charitable trusts are established through a trust company on behalf of CURE.
- Life Insurance Gifts: Substantial gifts can be made through life insurance policies naming CURE as the beneficiary.
- Real Estate: Donate residential, commercial or undeveloped real estate and provide support for conservation while saving on taxes and reducing responsibilities associated with property ownership.
- Retirement Plan Gifts: Benefit the Minnesota River Basin and future generations by naming CURE as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401k and other qualified plans through this tax-efficient gift.
We encourage you to speak with a knowledgeable, reputable financial advisor or insurance agent today to help you decide which gift is best for you and your family. Find the legal language and tax ID here.