CURE works with hundreds of people all across the state and region that care about the impact that Climate is having on the environment, learning more about and implement cleaner forms of renewable Energy and cleaner Water through improving the Minnesota River Basin ecosystems.
We are reaching out to everyday people, businesses, farmers, recreationalists, governmental agencies and non-profits to get this important work done.
CURE members may join or participate in:
- Your membership becomes your voice on important issues around climate, energy and water.
- You will receive our bi-monthly e-newsletter, RIVERVOICE, keeping you up to date on current issues that impact climate, energy and water.
- Invitations to participate in calls to action around advocacy work around issues important to the work we do.
- Access to our Events & Adventures Programming that covers issues around topics such as soil health, water quality and outdoor recreational programming.
- Members have access to reserve our canoes and kayaks upon availability.
- Most importantly, members belong to a larger network of like-minded individuals that collectively work towards improving the overall health of the Minnesota River Basin.