Thank you for choosing to become an annual member of CURE! With your membership, know that CURE is working on your behalf to protect our water, promote clean energy and provide climate change solutions.
You may become a member or renew your annual membership online (click the “Join Now” button above) or by filling out this CURE Membership Form. After you fill it out, please email it to or mail it to 117 South 1st Street, Montevideo, MN 56265. If you have any problems or questions, please call our office at (320)269-2984 or email .
Clean Up the River Environment (CURE) is a charitable organization exempt from taxation under section 501c(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
- Student: $20/year
- Individual: $30/year
- Family: $45/year
- Business/Organization: $100/year
- Steward: $500/year
As a CURE member, you will receive the following benefits:
- Your membership becomes your voice on important issues around climate, energy and water.
- You will receive our monthly e-newsletter, RIVERVOICE, keeping you up to date on current issues that impact climate, energy and water.
- Invitations to participate in calls to action around advocacy work around issues important to the work we do.
- Access to our Events & Adventures Programming that covers issues around topics such as soil health, water quality and outdoor recreational programming.
- Only members have access to reserve our canoes and kayaks upon availability.
- Most importantly, members belong to a larger network of like-minded individuals that collectively work towards improving the overall health of the Minnesota River Basin.