What is a resolution? A resolution is an idea, a policy, or a value that you would like to see discussed by caucus attendees. At your caucus, you can submit resolutions in writing for consideration and inclusion into the party’s platform as well as for discussion by attendees.
Resolutions are position statements that can be adopted at the precinct level and advanced to become party positions at the state level. They are good for raising the profile of an issue and forming candidate’s campaigns by showing what is important to Minnesotans.
Some of CURE’s partner organizations have drafted resolutions about progressive rural issues. Feel free to present these resolutions at your caucus or use them as inspiration to write your own.
- Clean Energy Resolution 2018
- Sulfide-Ore Copper Mining DFL Resolution 2018
- Sulfide-Ore Copper Mining GOP Resolution 2018
- DFL Local Party Issues Resolution 2018
- DFL Resolution for Better Wages for staff working with Individuals with disabilities 2018
- DFL Rural Legislator Accessibility Resolution 2018
- GOP Rural Legislator Accessibility Resolution 2018