A (brief) History of the CURE Building

117 South First Street, Montevideo, MN—the building that houses CURE and the Land Stewardship Project – Western Office—was built in 1879. This building was constructed by Bertha & Berndt Bonn for their millinery/shoe shop. Their family of nine lived in the upstairs apartment. Fun fact: Montevideo also incorporated as a village in 1879. In 2008, […]

Read More...