We believe that by working together, we can deepen public understanding and commitment to a healthy environment. We ground our work in a sense of place, grassroots democracy, eco and social justice, civility and respect for those with whom we disagree, and the courage to act on complex and difficult issues. We also believe that we must take time to celebrate our connections to the land and each other.
CURE provides opportunities for our members and the public to engage within two divisions. Through experiential learning, Events and Adventures endeavors to increase awareness and knowledge in our primary program areas of climate, energy, and water. Education and Leadership centers on community organizing training, constituent education, and growing our next generation of leaders.
As a CURE member, you will receive the following benefits:
- Your membership becomes your voice on important issues around climate, energy and water.
- You will receive our monthly e-newsletter, RIVERVOICE, keeping you up to date on current issues that impact climate, energy and water.
- Invitations to participate in calls to action around advocacy work around issues important to the work we do.
- Access to our Events & Adventures Programming that covers issues around topics such as soil health, water quality and outdoor recreational programming.
- Only members have access to reserve our canoes and kayaks upon availability.
- Most importantly, members belong to a larger network of like-minded individuals that collectively work towards improving the overall health of the Minnesota River Basin.